You have the right to:
- Know by name the physician, nurse and other staff members responsible for your care.
- Talk openly with your physician about your diagnosis, the treatment prescribed for you, the prognosis of your illness, and any instruction required for the follow up care.
- Request that your physician communicates in terminology you may reasonably expect to understand.
- Have your request courteously received and properly considered as quickly as circumstances permit.
- Be informed of the reason you are given various tests and treatments, and who the persons are who give them to you.
- Be informed of the general nature and inherent risk of any procedure for which you have given your consent.
- Change your mind about any procedure for which you have given consent, to refuse treatment and to be informed of the medical consequences of this action.
- Expect your personal privacy to be respected to the fullest extent consistent with the care prescribed for you and applicable to UAE laws.
- Expect all communications and other records pertaining to your care to be kept confidential to the extent required by law.
- Request through your attending physician a second opinion by another physician, to change physicians, or to change hospitals and/or facilities.
- Participate in ethical discussions that arise in the course of your care.
- Have impartial access to medical resources indicated for your care without regard to race, nationality, age, gender or disability.
- Refuse to participate in medical training programs or research projects.
- Care and treatment in a safe environment.
- Have pain management in a compassionate manner.
- Be informed about the outcomes of care, including unanticipated outcomes.
You have the right to:
- Give cooperation and to follow the care prescribed or recommended for you by your physician, nurse or staff members responsible for your care.
- Notify your physician or nurse if you do not understand your diagnosis, treatment or prognosis.
- Provide to the healthcare provider, to the best of your knowledge, accurate and complete information about present complaints, past illness, hospitalizations, medications and any other matters relating to your health.
- Respect the rights and privacy of other patients and follow institutional policies as posted.
- To keep appointments, and when you are unable to do so for any reason, to notify the healthcare provider.
- Accept your actions if you refuse treatment or do not follow the healthcare providers instructions.
- Accept financial obligations associated with your care.
Santhigiri Holistic Health Center aims to offer comprehensive holistic health and wellness treatments and Panchakarma massage therapies to men, women, elderly, children and infants. The center has a well-equipped infrastructure with a serene and calm environment and can provide customized treatments for all medical conditions in a holistic manner.