Our Treatment Policy
This document contains important information regarding services, business practices, and your rights and responsibilities as a patient of our center. Please read it carefully and make notes of any concerns that you may have so that they can be discussed.
All physicians and therapists are required to adhere to the code of ethics and standards of practice put forth by the Dubai Health Authority. This code prevents dual relationships, meaning the physician and patient may not have any other type of relationship beyond this scope, in order to protect the rights of patients and maintain objectivity and professional judgment in the provision of services.
Your confidentiality is of utmost importance and we assure you of the following:
- Your physician, therapist and the administrative staff are the only people who have access to your information. No one outside of the center would access it without your written consent.
- All staff members sign a non- disclosure policy at the time of joining the center that restricts them from releasing information to anyone outside of the center.
- We will never disclose that you are a patient at our center without your written consent.
- As a policy, we do not email reports. Reports will only be provided to the patient/ guardian.
- Dubai Government holds the right to demand access to patient files in the event of a legal proceeding or a court case.
- If a third party such as an insurance company is paying a part of your fees, physicians/ therapists are required to provide diagnosis to that third party in order for you to receive reimbursement. Diagnoses are technical terms describing the nature of your problems and assist in determining whether it is a short or a long-term health condition.
Contacting your physician:
Santhigiri Holistic Health Center operates daily from 8 am – 8 pm. If you need to speak to your physician/ therapist outside of your scheduled visit, you may leave a message with the reception. Kindly note that physicians/ therapists may not be available to respond immediately. Every effort will be made to return the call within 24 hours. It is important to note that our physicians/ therapists do not provide emergency medical services. In case you require an emergency medical assistance at any time, you should contact the emergency department of a nearby hospital.
Complaints & Grievances:
It is your right as a patient of the center to share concerns, inputs and grievances about our services. We encourage you to fill in a digital feedback form that will be provided to you by the receptionist. In case of an unhappy feedback received, we will respond in a time-sensitive manner and get the issue addressed.
Working with children:
Parents or legal guardians have the right to access their children’s records. Physicians/ therapists will provide parents/guardians with periodic updates on the child’s progress. In case of children of divorced or separated parents, your child’s physician/therapist will not communicate with attorneys for either parent or guardian. Any information provided by one parent may be shared with the other parent by the child’s treating physician/ therapist if custody is shared.
- It is a signed agreement between the patient and the treating physician/ therapist.
- It indicates you have received all the information about your diagnosis and treatment options.
- You were provided with an opportunity to discuss your concerns.
- You agree to receive the recommended treatment option(s) that have been explained to you.
- If you agree, you give your consent by signing the consent form. The completed and signed form is a legal document that lets your physician/ therapist go ahead with the treatment plan.
Santhigiri Holistic Health Center aims to offer comprehensive holistic health and wellness treatments and Panchakarma massage therapies to men, women, elderly, children and infants. The center has a well-equipped infrastructure with a serene and calm environment and can provide customized treatments for all medical conditions in a holistic manner.