Sthoulya Shamana (Weight Reduction Therapy)
Sthoulyashamana (Weight Reduction Therapies)
Ayurveda offers a wide range of therapies for weight reduction that are tailored to the individual’s body type, or dosha. Some common Ayurvedic therapies for weight reduction include:
- Abhyanga: This is a full body massage with warm herbal oils that is believed to help stimulate the metabolism and promote weight loss.
- Udvartana: This is a specialized massage that uses herbal powders to help improve circulation and reduce excess fat.
- Swedana: This is a steam therapy that helps to open up the pores and release toxins from the body. It is often used in conjunction with other weight reduction therapies.
- Panchakarma: This is a series of five detoxifying therapies that are used to help remove toxins from the body and promote overall health. Panchakarma can be customized to target weight loss goals.
- Basti: This is an enema therapy that is used to help remove excess toxins from the colon and improve digestion. It is often recommended as part of a comprehensive weight reduction program.
It is important to note that Ayurvedic therapies should be used under the guidance of a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner. Additionally, weight reduction should be approached in a safe and healthy manner, with the goal of achieving sustainable results over time.
Our Package Includes
We at Santhigiri offers 2 exclusive packages for weight loss
- 14 days package
- 21 days package