Garbhini Paricharya(Prenatal massage)
Garbhini Paricharya (Pre-Natal Care)
Garbhiniparicharya (pre-natal care) is a set of guidelines and practices that followed by pregnant women in traditional Ayurvedic medicine. It is a holistic approach that aims to provide comprehensive care to the mother and the foetus during pregnancy. The term GarbhiniParichary is derived from two Sanskrit words, Garbhini which means pregnant woman, and Paricharya which means regimen or routine.
According to Ayurveda, pregnancy is a crucial time when the mother’s health directly affects the health of the foetus. Therefore, GarbhiniParicharya emphasizes the need for a healthy lifestyle, a balanced diet, and regular exercise to ensure the well-being of the mother and the developing baby.
Some of the guidelines included in the GarbhiniParicharya are:
- Diet: The mother’s diet during pregnancy should include nutrient-rich foods, including fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and protein sources such as nuts, seeds, and legumes.
- Lifestyle: Pregnant women should practice yoga, meditation, and breathing exercises to reduce stress and promote relaxation
- Sleep: Adequate sleep is crucial during pregnancy, and mothers should try to maintain a consistent sleep schedule.
- Hygiene: pregnant women should maintain good hygiene, including washing their hands frequently, taking regular baths, and avoiding exposure to harmful chemicals.
- Avoiding toxins: Pregnant women should avoid smoking, drinking alcohol, and exposure to environmental toxins.
- Prenatal care: Regular prenatal check-ups and consultations with a healthcare provider are essential to ensure the healthy development of the foetus and to identify any potential complications.
Overall, GarbhiniParicharya provides a comprehensive approach to prenatal care that can help mothers maintain good health and promote the healthy development of the foetus.
Our Package Includes
We at Santhigiri offers 2 exclusive pre-natal packages
- 7 days package
- 14 days package