Detox and Rejuvenation Program
Detox And Rejuvenation Package
Ayurveda, the ancient Indian system of medicine, emphasizes the importance of detoxification and rejuvenation as a means to maintain and restore balance in the body and mind.
Detoxification, or “Panchakarma” in Ayurveda, involves a series of therapies aimed at removing toxins and impurities from the body. This may include practices such as massage, herbal steam treatments, and enemas. Panchakarma is typically recommended for individuals who have accumulated high levels of toxins in their body due to poor diet, lifestyle habits, or environmental factors.
Rejuvenation, on the other hand, involves practices that helps to restore vitality and youthfulness to the body and mind. This may include practices such as herbal treatments, meditation, yoga, and dietary modifications. Rejuvenation is typically recommended for individuals who are looking to improve their overall health and well-being, or who are experiencing signs of aging such as fatigue, wrinkles, and other physical and mental symptoms.
In Ayurveda, the detoxification and rejuvenation practices are based on the concept of “Ama,” which refers to the accumulation of toxins and undigested food particles in the body. Ama is believed to be the root cause of many health issues, including digestive disorders, skin problems, and chronic diseases.
The Panchakarma therapy involves five main procedures, including:
- Vamana (emesis therapy): This involves inducing vomiting to eliminate toxins from the upper respiratory and digestive tract
- Virechana ((purgation therapy): This involves the use of laxatives or herbal remedies to cleanse the bowels and eliminate toxins from the body
- Basti (enema therapy): This involves the administration of medicated oils or herbal decoctions through the rectum to cleanse the colon and eliminate toxins from the body.
- Nasya (nasal therapy): This involves the administration of medicated oils or herbal extracts through the nose to eliminate toxins from the respiratory system.
- Raktamokshana (bloodletting therapy): This involves the removal of small amounts of blood from the body to eliminate toxins from the blood.
Ayurvedic detox and rejuvenation practices are tailored to each individual’s unique constitution, or “dosha,” which is determined by factors such as their physical and mental characteristics, diet, and lifestyle habits. By addressing the root cause of imbalance in the body and mind, these practices can help to promote optimal health and validity for individuals of all ages and backgrounds.
Our Package Includes
We at Santhigiri offers 10 days exclusive package for detox and rejuvenation