Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine approach that originated more than 3,000 years ago and is most commonly used to treat pain. Traditional Chinese medicine practitioners believe that the human body has more than 2,000 acupuncture points connected by pathways or meridians. These pathways create an energy flow (Qi, pronounced “chee”) through the body that is responsible for overall health. Disruption of the energy flow can cause diseases. By applying acupuncture to certain points, the Qi flow can be improved, thus improving health.
Studies have shown that acupuncture is an effective treatment for a variety of conditions such as:
- Pain Relief (Back pain, Sports injuries, Migraines etc.)
- Women’s Health (Infertility, Pre & Post Partum Support)
- Psychological Factors (Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia)
- Respiratory Issues (Rhinitis, COPD, Allergies, Common cold etc.)
- Digestive Concerns (Constipation, Diarrhea, Ulcers etc.)
Santhigiri Holistic Health Center aims to offer comprehensive holistic health and wellness treatments and Panchakarma massage therapies to men, women, elderly, children and infants. The center has a well-equipped infrastructure with a serene and calm environment and can provide customized treatments for all medical conditions in a holistic manner.